All is there
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Since 1953 Maria Santangelo shirts are an expression of the Neapolitan Sartorial Tradition.The firm maintains a family character within an innovative environment thanks to experience and devotion of the Santangelo family, but above all to the charisma of the founder Maria. The great sartorial abilities of the shirt factory make sure Maria Santangelo products are present throughout the world where creativeness and the sublime sartorial Neapolitan production is appreciated at the highest levels.
Maria Santangelo shirts are crafted according to the pure sartorial rules. Four hand-tailored passages were needed to offer you the quintessencia of neapolitan style : the buttonholes, the buttons, the gusset and the armhole.
- Volontary mismatch at the armhole.
- 4 hand passages: the buttonholes, the buttons, the gusset and the armhole.
- The last buttonhole is sewn horizontaly in order to soften the tension on the fabric.
- Mother of pearl buttons sewn with the famous zampa di gallina technique.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Cotton Albini Fabric
- Collar Stays
Please enter the required fields!